The sponsorship program enables individual donors and organizations to
provide access to education for disadvantaged children who wouldn't
otherwise have the opportunity to attend schools. Services provided
under this program include counseling, nutrition, school materials,
financial support, home based care, payment of school fees, school
performance follow ups and children savings.
HOW IT WOrks
- The minimum donation will cover the cost of school fees and school materials. More generous donations will cover additional costs that can prevent some children from attending schools regularly such as transport, cost of uniforms, food and rent for accommodation.
- 10% is deposited in the bank account opened by the name of the sponsored child and their caretakers to encourage savings and cover any additional expenditures.
- 10% of the donation pays project stuff.
How we know it is effective
- Attendance records are collected at the end of each month.
- We conduct home visits regularly to check the children's living conditions and discuss any issue with their parents/guardians.
- All sponsored children and youngsters submit their school/college
certificates at the end of every semester. Detailed information about
the progress of the children, with copies of their school certificates
are sent to their respective sponsors.